What to Do if You Have a Claim

In the event you suffer a claim it is far more important to care for yourself, others involved and the damaged property than immediately worrying about reporting the claim.

Your claim can preferably be reported through your agent at The Swan Agency or directly to your insurance company via the contact numbers listed in your policy.

site by Lelah Cole Design Copyright 2007-2009